Description: The Internal Auditor Training Course will ensure that attendees will develop the skills that are required to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. Attendees will also learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and also complete follow-up activities.
Students on Course: Min = 2, Max = 10.
Duration: 2 Options:
Option 1 – 2-Day Course
Covers both the ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 approach. The course will be theory work only.
Option 2 – 3-Day Course
Covers both the ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 approach. The course will cover both Theory and Practical work, where the candidate will get an opportunity to carry out and get experience in practical audit reporting work.
Pre-Requisites: Each candidate will need a level of understanding of either ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 if they wish to attend the courses, a foundation course at 1-day per standard would be advisable.
On completion of this training course you will be able to:
• Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
• Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007
• Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
• Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
• Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Certification: Successful attendees will be trained by an NSAI Auditor, and will receive a Certificate of Competence in Internal Auditor Training from Celtic Safety Training Ltd.
Price: Call us now for a price on 05786-40505! We also offer discounted prices for large groups, please contact us to discuss your requirements!!